Directions for Tofu & BBQ Sauce:
Directions for Smoked Coleslaw:
- Preheat oven for 425°F and crumble tofu into non-stick pan. Stir-fry tofu to rid moisture and starts to brown.
- Place tofu into foil baking dish along with prepared ingredients for BBQ sauce. Add in onions.
- Cover baking dish with foil and place in oven for about an hour. Check again at 30 minute mark to stir.
- The moisture in tofu should gradually evaporate with time and the tofu itself should start to darken.
- However, try to keep the tofu moist by adding minimal water (if necessary).
- Thinly slice the cabbages and carrots into shreds and place into a salad mixing bowl.
- Combine all other remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and toss evenly.
- Ready to serve.