- 1 pound frozen edamame
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook edamame in boiling water for about 5-6 minutes, until tender and drained.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a pan, add garlic and saute until lightly golden (do not over cook garlic)
- Add soy sauce, sugar to pan and cook for about 30 seconds, incorporate all ingredients together.
- Add drained edamame and toss until coated.
- Sprinkle black pepper over edamame, toss ensure even coating.
- Ready to serve
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450