Vegan 'BIG AFC' Burger
(With Firm Tofu)
- 1 pack of AFC Firm Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz. Organic, 19oz. & 14oz.) crumbled and mashed
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 2 cups minced vegetables: (carrots, celery, spinach, kale, corn, artichokes, squash, sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of the following mixture: (buffalo sauce, salsa, pasta sauce, balsamic vinegar, marsala, water)
- 3 teaspoons of spices (combine cumin, steak seasoning, black pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup rice or quinoa
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup basil
- Sliced vegan cheddar cheese
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in pan over medium heat and fry the onion, garlic, veggies about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Transfer items to a food processor and mix with sauce mixture, spices, salt until combined but still chunky.
- Add in the bread crumbs, rice/quinoa, parsley, and basil ingredients and pulse thoroughly.
- Form mixed ingredients into baseball size and flatten into patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry patties about 2 minutes per side until browned and heated through. Place sliced cheese over patty.
- Ready to serve.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450