Taho Dessert Recipe
(With Soy Pudding)
For caramel syrup:
- 1 pack of AFC Soy Pudding (Choose from 3 different flavors: 10.6 oz. Original, Almond, Coconut, Lychee)
- Tapioca Pearls (large size)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
To make the tapioca:
To make the caramel syrup:
- Cook tapioca balls in a pot with 10 cups of water.
- Put sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook until browned then add water.
- Bring to a boil, cook for about 2 minutes, then cool slightly before using.
- Scoop chilled soy pudding into small bowl, add some tapioca balls and caramel syrup
- Ready to serve.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450