Kale Tofu Salad Recipe
(With Medium Tofu)
- 1 pack of AFC Medium Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz. Organic, 19oz. & 14oz.) cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 large bunch kale (de-stem)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cut lemon
- Almond flakes
- Cutting tofu into 1/4 inch cubes (shown in photo).
- Tear and de-stem kale into 12 cups.
- Heat frying pan.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add in kale and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add 5 oz. water into frying pan and continue to stir fry kale until dark green color.
- Remove cooked kale from pan and onto serving dish.
- Add in cut tofu cubes.
- Squeeze 1/2 cut lemon and drizzle lemon juice onto kale and tofu.
- Garnish with sliced almond flakes.
- Ready to serve.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450