Vegan Wonton Soup Recipe
(With Medium Tofu)
Seasonings for each serving bowl:
- 1 pack of AFC Medium Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz. Organic, 19oz. & 14oz.) cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried wood ear mushroom (soaked in clean water)
- • 1 small size broccoli
- • 2 teaspoons salt
- • 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- • 4 oz. Wonton wrappers
- • 3 cups of water
- • One small piece of dried nori
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons light soy sauce
- several drops of sesame oil
- Finely cut the mushrooms, crown broccoli and tofu into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add in olive oil first. Mix well and add salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare wonton and wrap wonton one by one.
- In serving bowls, add chopped spring onions, salt, light soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Boil 3 cups of water in wok or pot; add wonton in to cook for around 3 minutes.
- Blend dried nori at the last 1 minute.
- Turn off the fire and scoop 2 tablespoons of soup from the pot to the serving bowls.
- Transfer the wonton to serving bowls.
- Drop the sesame oil, garnish the chopped green onions.
- Ready to serve.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450