Miso Soup Recipe
(With Soft/Silken Tofu)
- 1 pack of AFC Soft Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz Organic, 19oz & 14oz)
- 3 cups dashi soup stock
- 3-4 tablespoons miso paste
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Put dashi soup stock in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Cut tofu into small cubes and add them to the soup.
- Simmer the tofu for a few minutes on low heat.
- Scoop out some soup stock from the pan and dissolve miso in it.
- Gradually return the miso mixture in the soup.
- Stir the soup gently.
- Stop the heat and add chopped green onion.
- Try not to boil the soup after you put miso in.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450