Tofu Lasagna Recipe
(With Medium Tofu)
- 1 pack of AFC Medium Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz Organic, 19oz & 14oz)
- 16oz lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15oz ricotta cheese
- 10oz spinach, chopped
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 14oz tomato and basil sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook lasagna noodles for 5-8 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix and mash together grated cheese, ricotta cheese, tofu slices, spinach and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Lay out noodle.
- Spread a layer of cheese mixture on the noodles, then add a thin layer of paste sauce.
- Repeat steps for other noodles.
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Cool down and ready to serve.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450