Tofu Crème Brulee Recipe
(With Soft/Silken Tofu)
- 1 pack of AFC Soft Tofu (Choose from 3 different sizes: 14oz Organic, 19oz & 14oz)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened soymilk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove tofu from tray and drain water.
- Put all ingredients: tofu, soymilk, sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, sea salt into blender and blend until a smooth, creamy texture has been formed. It should look relative to pudding.
- Pour the blend into custard cups or a small baking tin tray and bake in a water bath until the blend browns.
- Remove the cup or tray from the water bath and sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar on top and place in toaster oven until sugar melts and browns (you can also use a turbo lighter to save time).
- Let melted sugar harden.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be served hot or cold.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450