Soy Pudding Recipe
- 6 cups of soymilk
- 2 teaspoons gypsum
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/3 cup milk
- One 2-inch slice fresh ginger, peeled
- 8oz rock sugar
- 1 cup water
- Heat soymilk to a boil.
- Turn off heat and remove any foam bubbles from the top of soymilk.
- Separately, pour water into a bowl and mix the gypsum and starch together.
- Stir completely until all powder is dissolved into water.
- Pour the mixture into a pot.
- Pour the heated soymilk into the pot with the gypsum mixture. (Pour at a higher distance, about 1ft above the pot.)
- Cover pot with kitchen wrap and cool in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Do not stir or freeze.
- Prepare ginger ingredients for the sweetener first.
- Boil ingredients until the water becomes a syrup-like consistency.
- Once pudding is cooled to a custard-like texture, serve with a shallow ladle into a serving bowl.
- Sweetener can be added immediately.
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450