Tofu Noodles Recipe
(With Beancurd Strips)
- 1 pack of AFC Beancurd Strips
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Cherry tomatos
- Sesame seeds
Mix It Up:
- Open beancurd strips pack and rinse under water.
- Blanch strips into bowl of warm water for 5 minutes.
- Peel and cut carrot into 1/16-inch strips.
- Cut celery into 1/16-inch strips.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into 3 slices.
- Strain beancurd strips and pat dry with paper towel
- Place beancurd strips into a mixing bowl.
- Mix carrots, celery and tomatoes into mixing bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon sesame oil around into mixing bowl.
- Stir and mix all ingredients wells, shiny glistening color should appear on noodles.
- Store in cooler to absorb flavors.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds upon serving at room temperature or cold (if desired).
4738 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90032
Phone: (323) 223-7738
Fax: (323) 223-8450